Veteran Employment Services

Serving veterans, military members and spouses

Workforce Services helps veterans improve their employment situation, stay off temporary assistance and create a better life for their families. Through our assistance, we've placed more than 60,000 veterans in jobs since 2012.

You are eligible for employment assistance if you meet any of the following:

  • Served active military duty, in the Reserves or in the National Guard for at least 180 days and received an honorable or general discharge
  • Military member injured in combat, regardless of how long they served
  • Actively drilling Reserve or Guard member
  • Spouse of any of the above
Find a Veteran Specialist


The Transition Assistance Program (TAP)
This workshop helps you make good decisions as you move from military service to civilian life, including how to transfer military experience to a civilian career.

Accelerated Credentialing to Employment (ACE)
Our specialists assist eligible veterans, military members and spouses to attain civilian certificates and licenses, using military training and experience.

Obtaining Records and Verifying Service (DD-214)
Learn how to obtain your DD214 and VMET report to help you access veterans benefits and transfer your skills to a new job.